SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation) is an important indicator of the oxygen status in the body. It is generally believed that the normal value of blood oxygen saturation should not be less than 95%, and below 95% is considered to be insufficient oxygen.
The Pulse Rate and Blood Oxygen Meter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. It only takes a few seconds to get measurement results that are very accurate and reliable.
- Self-adjusting finger clamp.
- Easy to use, simple one-button design.
- Small portable size makes it easy to handle and transport.
- Can be used daily to measure your levels at any time.
- Suitable for children (4 years and older) and adults.
- Automatic alarm function.
- Monochrome color display.
- Approximately 8 second measurement time.
- Read relevant data directly from the display, which can show SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation), pulse rate, pulse amplitude, and PI (Perfusion Index).
- SpO2 Measuring range: 70-99%
- Pulse Measuring range: 30 bpm – 250 bpm
- Battery: AAA x 2 (Not included)
- Avoid exposure or direct sunlight
- Avoid measuring during exercise.
- Avoid extreme infrared or ultraviolet radiation.
- Avoid contact with organic solvents, mist, dust, and corrosive gases.
- Avoid using near radio frequency transmitting devices or other electrical noise sources, such as: electronic surgical instruments, mobile phones, two-way wireless communication equipment for cars, electronic appliances, high-definition televisions, etc.
- This instrument is not suitable for infants and newborns, only for children over 4 years old and adults.
- The tested person’s fingers should be clean, and nails should not be applied with cosmetics such as nail polish
- Fingers should be inserted into the rubber hole, the fingernails must be facing up, the same direction as the display
- 1 x Pulse Rate and Blood Oxygen Meter
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Blister Lining
Full guarantee available within 15 days. For more details, Click here!